[lbo-talk] choices [was: trash talking the lumpenproletariat]

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 11:23:27 PST 2006

>[WS:] Good. If he thinks it is ok to assault other people, he got a taste
>of it himself in the hands of the police. What's good for the goose is good
>for the gander.

I give up. You're fucking hopeless. You have no idea what this guy's story is, nor do you know what happened between him and the shopkeeper. Even if he didn't assault anyone, which we don't know and never will know since there will be no trial, the story of his arrest would be the same.

And whatever the details are, pepper spraying someone who is handcuffed and locked inside a car has nothing to do with goose/gander. The police aren't judge and jury.