[lbo-talk] Hitch on Borat

ravi ravi.bulk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:56:33 PST 2006

At around 14/11/06 9:54 pm, Michael Pollak wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>> If you were a professional film critic, you would be the kind of
>> critic whose reviews are superior to the films reviewed.
>
> That's exceedingly sweet of you to say.

Get ready to blush further: I echo Yoshie's opinion. It takes someone with great writing skills to write a multi-paragraph exposition on the use of "politesse" and make it interesting!

Too bad DP declined to comment on the Hitch review. I found the review (the beginning part) quite agreeable, too.

--ravi