[lbo-talk] Thesis, antithesis, thesis!

Sunil/Dissident Voice dissent at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 15 22:38:17 PST 2006

As far as current or relatively recent programs go, do yourself a favor and buy or rent the complete five seasons of HBO's "Six Feet Under," created by Alan Ball ("American Beauty"), which ran from 2000-2005. It gets my vote as the most thought provoking, emotionally charged, humanistic, darkly humorous, and absolutely brilliant shows in the history of television. I'd find TV more worthwhile if there were programs like SFU.

-- Sunil

"Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Thesis, antithesis, thesis! ...