[lbo-talk] Uncle Miltie, he dead

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 16 12:30:00 PST 2006

boddi satva wrote:

> Friedman was wrong about a lot of things, right about a lot of things
> and certainly added positively to the debate about economics. I didn't
> care for his views as a political figure, but so what?

What exactly do you think he was correct concerning? He was just a propagandist. His theories were of no value to anyone except as propaganda. Hardly a worthwhile contributor to economics.

He was, to use a term posted here by someone else a few years back, a malignant fuck and dying may possibly be the only worthwhile contribution he ever makes to society. Provided he is properly mulched rather than interred or cremated.

John Thornton