[lbo-talk] Uncle Miltie, he dead

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Nov 16 15:36:08 PST 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 3:54 PM, bitch quoted Jerry:

>> Doug Wrote:
>> To quote
>> Miss Kittin on Frank Sinatra, "He's dead. Hehehehe. Dead."
>>
>> JM: Now that is going too far! I am shocked, shocked! One of the
>> great artists of the 20th century and no matter what the
>> degeneration of his politics we should regret his loss in the same
>> way I regretted the deaths of Louis Armstrong and Jean-Paul
>> Sartre, long after their times had past.
>>
>> Doug, you are hereby condemned to five hours of deep blackness and
>> you must sink deep into sexual despair by listening very closely
>> to _Frank Sinatra Sings For Only the Lonely_, _The Wee Small Hours
>> of the Morning_, _Where are You_ and _No One Cares_.

Sorry, sorry, sorry, missed this first time around - was single- mindedly (well not quite) prep'ing my radio show. I really like Frank Sinatra, though the Miss Kittin song is great ("sniffing in the VIP area with my star friends...kiss my ass"). In this case was merely appropriating the dead hahaha sentiment.

Doug