[lbo-talk] Re: Rangel Is An Idiot

Ylle521 ylle521 at highstream.net
Mon Nov 20 10:38:32 PST 2006

I agree with the below. I would also add serious electoral reform, which would include abolition of the Electoral College and a revision of the Senate, where sparsely-populated states such as those in the West can form a bloc that can out-vote senators from the most populous states. Presently a small minority of the population has far more power in the Senate than they should. Plus taking the supervision of elections away from partisan officials and giving it to non-aligned professionals trained for the purpose.