[lbo-talk] Support

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:08:48 PST 2006

On 11/20/06, Marvin Gandall <marvgandall at videotron.ca> wrote:
> > Really? It was the last one that really appealed to me as it offers to
> > things the left is short of. Moral Clarity and Unity.
> Ok, but keeping it in means losing the support of the complicitous
> Henwoodites, but if that's what it takes to make an omelet...

As far as I can see, no one who has taken up arms against the occupation, of any political tendency, has enjoyed Doug's support, so none of them has anything to lose. :-> In the age of Islamism, I predict that there will be a wider and wider gulf between those who live in the OECD nations and those who live in the Middle East. -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>