[lbo-talk] Re: They call it education...

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Nov 20 21:54:07 PST 2006

I have worked in a public school; I have taught a number of kids how to read and do math. I have also raised kids (3 of them) and dealt with many more and I feel completely confident in asserting that the hunger and energy for learning are universal. I don't necessarily mean "book learning," which, to my mind, is only one form of learning and not necessarily best suited to the young, especially in very large doses.

Joanna