[lbo-talk] Article on WBAI dollar woes

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:44:54 PST 2006

rr Says: November 16th, 2006 at 4:02 pm

Give me a break with all this race-baiting blather already. Is criticizing imperialist war criminals like Condi Rice or Colin Powell racist too? Afterall the last time I looked they were still Black. For all their bluster and bravado, all of the big-mouth, blow-hard Black nationalist types supported voting for the pro-war, pro-Israel Democrat John Kerry as the "lesser evil" while the purged Gary Null and Robert Knight at least had the balls to support Ralph Nader. Meanwhile, the sainted Amy Goodman spouts the "human rights" imperialist line on the Ukraine, White Russia, Lebanon or wherever else George Soros tells her to. So who's the "Pwogs" here?