[lbo-talk] Psychic TV -- worth seeing?

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue Oct 3 10:37:46 PDT 2006

Genesis claims that Curtis wanted to work with Throbbing Gristle. His story was that they were going to play a show together and then declare the end of both bands and then form a new band toghether. The other folks with Joy Division/New Order say that they have never heard this. As for Boyd Rice, if I remember correctly, he had extensive contact with white supremicist/nazi organizations. This pushes it a bit beyond Siouxsie Sioux (although Bowie did say in interview that England needed a right wing dictator in the late seventies...)

robert wood