[lbo-talk] Canada: imperialist or vassal?

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 5 13:01:39 PDT 2006

============================ The power relationship is such that it would be easier for the northern states, on both coasts as well as in the midwest, to secede from the Union and annex Canada. I'd be willing to raise money if you want to organize the TLF, and then to act as a fifth column when you send your armies across the border. Deal?