[lbo-talk] good night, Ned

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Oct 7 07:27:28 PDT 2006

On Oct 6, 2006, at 10:44 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> made it impossible any how to build much of an anti-war movement,
> but the desertion of so many to ABB made the death of the movement
> certain

Yo, buddy, the election was two years ago! You got a more contemporary explanation than this? I realize its attraction for you - you get to promote your hobby-horse and absolve the movement for any of its problems - but public opinion on Iraq has moved a lot since 2004, and there's no movement at all to show for it.

Doug