[lbo-talk] Evangelicals Fear the Loss of Their Teenagers

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 7 07:56:57 PDT 2006

That is exactly how the Evangelicals grow and thrive. Take a listen - if you have a strong stomach for BS - to Christian talk radio, like one of the Crawford Broadcasting outlets. From what one hears in such media, you would think that we live in an atheistic totalitarian dictatorship and the Evangelicals are a tiny, embattled persecuted minority. Some people buy it, a lot of people do in some places evidently. SR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy F" <andy274 at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 5:17 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Evangelicals Fear the Loss of Their Teenagers