[lbo-talk] Russian anti-war journalist murdered

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 09:52:57 PDT 2006

I knew this would happen - media matyr and democracy matyr! This is why she was killed - IMHO. It was all so predictable. Whoever killed her probably had no beef with her. Her death is someone's political tool.........Sadly this continues to happen in Russia.

joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote: No, but she was the one who compared Putin to Stalin, so she is the new martyr of democracy. (I am being sarcastic.)

Joanna