Subject: [lbo-talk] Russian anti-war journalist murdered

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 09:59:08 PDT 2006

Well it's certainly more accurate to say that she was "the most famous Russian investigative journalist IN THE WEST," because she wrote stuff that appeals to Westerners. I doubt the person who wrote the obit would be able to name a single other Russian journalist. (I am NOT saying she was mercenary. I do think she was a nut, but I also believed what she was writing. Most of it anyway; some of it got really out there with the unsourced quotes and ridiculous allegations, she as that the FSB organized the mass Dubrovka hostage-taking.)