[lbo-talk] wackos infighting

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Tue Oct 10 13:46:00 PDT 2006

But an incidental effect of converting the dead is the LDS magnificent collection of genealogical records, extraordinary for researchers. To convert them, you have to locate them, and thus Mormon and non-Mormon alike have had access to their collected tax, census, marriage, death, etc. records, through which it's possible to trace something of the lives and movements of otherwise "nameless" people. For a long time we used them on interlibrary loan of microfilm. I believe they are now digitizing them.

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 4:16 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] wackos infighting