[lbo-talk] Let's Build

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Oct 14 12:08:06 PDT 2006

And the larger the houses grow, the farther apart people live from one another: house from house; room dweller from room dweller. All this further fuels the paranaoia, alienation, and intolerance that destroys our lives.

I have lived in many sizes of apts/houses. What mattered was not how big the space was, but who I was sharing it with.

Joanna