[lbo-talk] Let's Build

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Sat Oct 14 15:47:43 PDT 2006

The issue is whether people should be actually prevented from living in rural areas by planning laws designed to keep rural living as an elite privilege, or herded into urban ghettos. Country housing doesn't have to be McMansions.

Anyhow, take a look at the new website of my little country housing co-op (excuse the bugs, I'm new at this.)

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas