[lbo-talk] new page scandal?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 19 12:42:51 PDT 2006

[The Note reported that another shoe was about to drop, and this could well be it...]

<http://www.wonkette.com/politics/jerry-weller/meet-jerry- weller-208722.php>

Meet Jerry Weller

The Illinois Republican (at right, with Kitty Harris) is married to the lovely Zury Ríos Montt (aka Zury Ríos Sosa, aka Zury Rios-Montt de Weller), daughter of the former military dictator of Guatemala. He's also scheduled (per various rumor mills) to be outed as the newest subject of our beloved Cocktober Surprise.

But don't worry, GOPers, this one's straight as an arrow. The underaged objects of his attention were the lady pagettes.

We're working on getting the details. Meanwhile, this could turn out the be the worst day of Hastert Chief of Staff Scott Palmer's life, as former House Clerk Jeff Trindahl's gonna nail him before the ethics committee today.