[lbo-talk] Feminism and the False Memory Syndrome

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 13:46:20 PDT 2006

On 10/20/06, Jesse Lemisch <utopia1 at attglobal.net> wrote:
> See comments below.

Seriously, you don't really believe that sex is the most important issue that should eclipse all other concerns, so where's your disagreement with me if there is any?

Suppose that one day a woman (or a man) accuses you of raping her (or him) or sexually harassing her (or him) or whatever. Am I supposed to believe the accuser automatically?

Look, I don't run Portside -- I run MRZine; and I'd be happy to publish a criticism of Herbert Aptheker's work there provided it doesn't include "recovered memory." -- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>