[lbo-talk] The Importance of Burying "Dead Stalinists" (was Re:Let's Lock Up 14% of All Men Who Have Ever Married!)

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 06:19:29 PDT 2006

This is reason # 104 that has been offered for disgregarding injuries done to women: That's, oh so... yesterday.... let's get on to the really important issues... This reminds me of early SDS dismissing feminism as "petty bourgeois," a concern that stands in the way of revolution.

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <critical.montages at gmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:37 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] The Importance of Burying "Dead Stalinists" (was Re:Let's Lock Up 14% of All Men Who Have Ever Married!)