[lbo-talk] The Importance of Burying "Dead Stalinists" (was Re:Let's Lock Up 14% of All Men Who Have Ever Married!)

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 25 11:42:09 PDT 2006

It's simple: I'm addressing the previous post, which again cooked up reasons to ignore the injuries done to women.

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Claxton" <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:59 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] The Importance of Burying "Dead Stalinists" (was Re:Let's Lock Up 14% of All Men Who Have Ever Married!)