[lbo-talk] The God Solution

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 08:55:48 PDT 2006

ravi:

Talking about faith and such, a natural question seems to me how each of you evolved to be a leftist. Of course there are different kinds of leftists, but I think the one thing we may all share is the spirit of inclusion?

--ravi --

I'm not conventionally religious, but I do have a tremendous amount of respect for religion. I was raised to be a hardcore dogmatic atheist. I think that changed after reading Kierkegaard, Dostoevsky and Philip K. Dick (in reverse order). And listening to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, adly enough.