South Africa Discussion List, was: (Re: [lbo-talk] Russian Far-Right Plans Anti-Immigrant Marches)

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Thu Oct 26 09:43:37 PDT 2006

Chris, this sounds like a great service. Doug and Yoshie are also part of an SA discussion list (overly dominated by white male expats but what list isn't), called 'debate'. Posts are roughly 10 a day. We're an explicitly indy left-wing list, but with staunch communists and hardcore right-wingers (sometimes I have trouble distinguishing, actually). Civility is sometimes in evidence. Details at http://lists.kabissa.org/mailman/listinfo/debate Join us, comrades. Cheers, Patrick

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: pbond.vcf Type: text/x-vcard Size: 185 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20061026/3c1d8319/attachment.vcf>