[lbo-talk] Karen Armstrong on veiling

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 19:36:20 PDT 2006

the bottom line --and listmember historians will correct me if I err -- is that

1. if you compare how the xtians treated the jews vs how muslims treated the jews, the muslims did much better. 2. if you compare how the xtiams treated the muslims vs how muslims treated the xtians, the muslims did much better.

I mean, that's just the historical truth.

J.