[lbo-talk] Countering the Politics of Fear (was Tariq Ali at UCLAtoday)

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 20:32:19 PST 2006

Gee, Doug, I agree with you that Yoshie's "just one speech" is, as you say, "crap." But I wonder about your earlier condemnation of my use of the term "gibberish" in regard to somebody else's post on another topic. I mean, which is worse -- "crap," or "gibberish"?

Yrs for free and blunt expression,

Jesse Lemisch

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 11:05 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Countering the Politics of Fear (was Tariq Ali at UCLAtoday)