[lbo-talk] Bulgarian presidential elections - 21% vote for racist, holocaust-denying lunatic

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 08:01:35 PST 2006

--- Julian Gollop <gollop at bol.bg> wrote:

> Commentators have often compared Siderov to Le Pen,
> but I think even Le Pen
> would be slightly embarrassed to be associated with
> such an extreme
> conspiracy theorist. I have had the misfortune to
> read some of Siderov's
> book, 'The Boomerang of Evil'. He basically
> subscribes to the whole opus of
> Jewish conspiracy theories - 'The Protocols of the
> Elders of Zion', 'Red
> Symphony' and so on. In a nutshell, freemasonry,
> Bolshevism and Nazism were
> creations of a conspiracy of Jewish banking elites
> who are trying to
> establish world government. Trotsky was apparently a
> 33rd degree mason, and
> the chosen ruler for Russia until Stalin thwarted
> the Jews plans. He
> describes '66 million' Russians killed during WW2 as
> a holocaust perpetrated
> by the Jewish elite. I have never come across such a
> crude amd plain nutty
> anti-semitic diatribe before. Scary stuff indeed.

That article in the wide-circulation Ukrainian publication that Kuchma shut down for hate speech (leading to accusations that he was "crushing the opposition") asserted that Jewish SS-men invaded Ukraine in WWII.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call rates (http://voice.yahoo.com)