[lbo-talk] Confined Space

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Oct 30 23:27:29 PST 2006

joanna wrote:
> I liked the uppercase/lowercase header on this one
>
> http://inkworkswell.net/booth/barab/barab_rough_cubish.jpg

These designs are all really good. My criticism of this design centers on the choice of font for the headers. The font comes across as an obvious artsy fartsy font. Looks to me like it was designed for a 1970s Letraset transfer sheet of a font designed to mimic Frank Lloyd Wright lettering.

> But I liked the dollar airplane much better than the tip jar & I found
> this general layout and type
>
> http://inkworkswell.net/booth/barab/barab_rough_golden.jpg

This is a really hot design, but I don't like the red, white and blue motif.

Chuck