[lbo-talk] postscript on "trolling"

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 07:59:50 PDT 2006

--- Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:

> killing time by tweaking
> the list.

A month ago, I posted a link to a multi-page translation of an article by an author that I consider to be one of the most important writers on the Marxian critique of political economy.

That text is still available at:

http://info.interactivist.net/article.pl?sid=06/07/28/1916205&mode=nested&tid=9

To be honest, I would *much* rather be discussing that, but there were no responses the first time around. Israel seems a much more appealing topic of conversation.

I have been over the posting limit the whole weekend, so I will wait until Monday evening before writing anymore responses.