[lbo-talk] Dealing with the 'new anti-semitism'

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Sep 3 10:31:52 PDT 2006

Angelus Novus wrote:

>Is Israel mono-cultural and mono-religious? As I
>understand, there are substantial Arab and Druze
>minorities.

They are fig leaves and you know it. Israel is a state defined by Jewish blood. The requirement for citizenship is not that one be a religious jew but a biological jew throught he mother's side.

I can draw only one conclusion from the thread of your arguments: you are a zionist and not a very honest one at that.

Joanna