[lbo-talk] Who killed the electric car?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Sep 5 08:11:38 PDT 2006

I'm naturally sympathetic to the message here, but why haven't the Japanese, who have no domestic oil supply, develop such a car by now?

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Wojtek Sokolowski Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:39 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: [lbo-talk] Who killed the electric car?

A new documentary: http://www.sonyclassics.com/whokilledtheelectriccar/

What I particularly liked about the film is the insights it gave to operations of the US monopoly capitalism. The mains message is that what