[lbo-talk] Mo oil, mo oil, mo oil ...

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 13:52:45 PDT 2006

The bottom line is that nature isn't making any more of the stuff - not on a scale that is meaningful to us- so sooner or later we will have to deal with the fact that the supply is running out. If this test pans out, it will simply push the inevitable further into the future. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org>