[lbo-talk] 25 Best Musicals

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:50:50 PDT 2006

On 9/6/06, joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> That list is missing "Silk Stockings" and "Damn Yankees."
>
> Also Nicole Kidman can't dance, act, or sing, which means that "Moulin
> Rouge" should not be on that list.
>
> Joanna

Oh, Joanna you are so wrong...... at least about the acting.I would condemn you to watch every Kidman film over again if I thought it would convince you. But I will open my heart and forgive you instead.

There is only one Astaire-Rogers movie on this list! Oh, well.....

And who will provide us with the Ballywood perspective? Ravi perhaps?

Jerry -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060913/e9718d84/attachment.htm>