[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Sep 8 09:03:08 PDT 2006

Ravi says:

> It's funny, the language you guys use.

I agree, that kind of thing is just nuts! :-) :-) :-)

> Someone pointed out that 36% of the population believes there
> is more to the 9/11 story.

Er ... let's not get carried away. Here's the quotation again:

>> A Scripps-Howard poll of 1,010 adults last month found
>> that 36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or
>> "somewhat likely" that government officials either
>> allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out
>> the attacks themselves.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304,00.html

There's a huge gap between "there's more to the story" and "it's somewhat or very likely that the US Government either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves" ...

A HUGE gap.

/jordan