[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery

Eric rayrena at realtime.net
Fri Sep 8 11:30:11 PDT 2006

>There's a huge gap between "there's more to the story" and "it's
>somewhat or very likely that the US Government either allowed the
>attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves" ...
>
>A HUGE gap.

Yeah, even though I was surprised by the 36% number, it's still a very long walk from thinking it "somewhat likely that the US government allowed the attacks" to Alex Jones. Besides, in a way, isn't the former belief already a proven fact: the CIA's ignoring of intelligence, the Bushit's ignoring of the 8/6/01 PDB?