[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery going mainstream

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Sep 11 06:43:44 PDT 2006

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Which of these two ideas you posted is the one you really hold?

I hold both views. Let me ask you a question: why do you fucking care? What is your point? I take it that you are one of those sad people who search list archives for nuggets of info to embarrass people?

John, this is an internet list discussion, not a court of law or a system of scholarly publishing. It's like being in a pub in the middle of a heated discussion. People will often make posts that aren't well artculated or hasty. People will change their minds.

In the case of the two snippets you've posted that you want to grill me about, the first one was a *response* to somebody else. You've lifted it out of context.

I don't think that the 9/11 movement is racist, but that some of their arguments are racist, either consciously or unconsciously. I'm not the first one to take these positions, even on this list.

Chuck