[lbo-talk] more fan mail

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Sep 11 15:44:52 PDT 2006

On Sep 11, 2006, at 6:28 PM, Chuck wrote:

> Is the 9/11 crap popular on other Pacifica affiliates as well? Doug
> has talked about stations using 9/11 conspiracy videos to raise
> money during pledge drives.

Yup, bigtime. WPFW (the DC affiliate) turned down an interview with Moazzam Begg - the guy with a new New Press book who spent three years in US custody for nothing, 2 of them in virtual solitary in Gitmo - because they're just interested in 9/11 "Truth." I just did an interview with him, which I'll run on Thursday.

Doug