[lbo-talk] Fwd: Weekly News on Japan

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Mon Sep 11 17:55:26 PDT 2006

For people interested in Japan and the area, the National Bureau of Asian Research (Japan) is sending weekly news summaries from the general press to its NBR Japan Forum. Discussions there range from very interesting to very local and pretty boring, but the (new) weekly summary is certainly worth the few extra mails you'll get. For your info, the list is far from being a "left orientated" list...

NBR: http://www.nbr.org/about%5FNBR/

NBR forums: http://www.nbr.org/forums/

Jean-Christophe Helary

Begin forwarded message: