[lbo-talk] Motorola to demonstrate seamless mobility at Vietnam Telecomp 2006

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Mon Sep 11 18:04:06 PDT 2006

Nhan Dan http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/

Last updated: 16:46 - September 7, 2006

Motorola to demonstrate seamless mobility at Vietnam Telecomp 2006 http://www.nhandan.com.vn/english/business/070906/business_moto.htm

Motorola Inc, a global leader in wireless communication solutions, announced on September 6 that a number of its most innovative products and solutions will be showcased at Vietnam Telecomp 2006. Motorola will be demonstrating its wireless broadband and mobile devices leadership with the MOTOwi4T portfolio and an impressive collection of 13 new handsets models- the largest portfolio to date in Vietnam.

Motorola's demonstrations this year at Vietnam's largest and most authoritative telecom and IT event illustrates the company's vision of Seamless Mobility that aims to link people to information and entertainment virtually anywhere, at anytime, via any device. One key highlight is the live demonstrations of its MOTOwi4 portfolio, a comprehensive platform of wireless broadband solutions and services that creates, complements and completes IP networks .

Speaking at the press conference, Mr. David Knapp, general manager, Motorola Vietnam, said, "Vietnam Telecomp 2006 is a prime opportunity for Motorola to demonstrate our leadership in the telecommunications space. Our complete end-to-end solution, ranging from mobile devices and two-way radios, to commercial trucking systems and the latest network technologies, highlights our commitment to help the people of Vietnam enjoy a seamlessly mobile future."

� All rights, including design and copyright are owned by NhanDan Online. We hope to receive your opinions and for advertisement, please contact: toasoan at nhandan.org.vn