[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery going mainstream

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:48:16 PDT 2006

On 9/11/06, Chuck <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote:
>
> > Which of these two ideas you posted is the one you really hold?
>
> I hold both views. Let me ask you a question: why do you fucking care?
> What is your point? I take it that you are one of those sad people who
> search list archives for nuggets of info to embarrass people?

Well Chuck, you originally made these two contradictory statements to me. The fact that in a standard conversation you can throw around charges of racism, without backing them up with real evidence of racism, and then you can contradict yourself in the very next post, shows that you do not take what you say seriously. Why not admit that in your second reply you wanted to sound "reasonable" and therefore you back peddled a little too much. Just admit you "misquoted" your self and move on.

I think you, Woj, and Pug should form a club, never admit that you wrote anything that might be embarrassing or is wrong.

P.S. I truly wish that the 9/11 conspiracy story tellers would get a real life and watch Star Trek or X files instead of bothering this list. I don't know what is worsel apathy or believing that 9/11 was a grand conspiracy that changed our lives. So many United Statsians believe that anything that happens to them must be really "special". Self-centered.

Jerry