[lbo-talk] 9/11 nuttery going mainstream

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Wed Sep 13 20:09:38 PDT 2006

At around 13/9/06 10:48 pm, Jerry Monaco wrote:

> I think you, Woj, and Pug should form a club, never admit that you
> wrote anything that might be embarrassing or is wrong.

This is bogus man! First off Chuck is an anarchist and so its part of his method to say all sorts of contradictory stuff that dissolves order. Next, Woj never writes anything that can have a contradiction ... its all high-level disdain. Finally, Da Pug ... it is true that sometimes he just XORs a URL and posts it, and that some of them when visited backwards say "Israel is a terrorist state" but being Da Pug is not for the easily embarrassed. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

> I truly wish that the 9/11 conspiracy story tellers would get a real
> life and watch Star Trek or X files instead of bothering this list. I
> don't know what is worsel apathy or believing that 9/11 was a grand
> conspiracy that changed our lives. So many United Statsians believe
> that anything that happens to them must be really "special".
> Self-centered.

You too Jerry? Come on man... you are capable of better than this sort of thing!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/