[lbo-talk] Amnesty Report: Hezbollah War Crimes

sepideh koosha sepidehkpfalsb at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 11:46:02 PDT 2006

according to the French press the soldiers were Lebanese territory. I'll find the article and forward it to you.

Bryan Atinsky <bryan at alt-info.org> wrote: Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> I thought the soldier were on Lebanese territory. It is what he means by
> saying "across the border" ?

For about the tenth time...

>From my post on Jul 24:

"The soldiers were not on Lebanese territory, they were in Israeli territory between Zarit and Shetula. (If you have any contrary evidence, I would be happy to see it, but this is what I hear, and have just reverified, from people who have looked into it and would be happy to show, if it were the case, that Israeli forces were over the border). It was a cross border incursion. Then in the coming hour, after the Israeli military finally figured out what occurred, forces were sent in pursuit north of the border, leading to a majority of the eight Israeli deaths during the first day, about 70 meters north of the border fence." ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk