identity (Re: [lbo-talk] Tony Judt on the death of liberalism inAmerica)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 08:37:32 PDT 2006

--- Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't want to spend anymore time on such a
> meta-discussion, so my last word on this is will be
> the following:
>
> Leninology is also a recently posting list member
> who
> remains anonymous. The fact that nobody seems
> bothered by his anonymity seems proof that the issue
> is not my anonymity, but rather what I say.

I don't care what you call yourself, but Leninology is not anonymous:

Originally from Northern Ireland, Richard Seymour is a political activist who lives, works, studies, and writes in London. He maintains a weblog known as Lenin’s Tomb: <http://leninology.blogspot.com>.

http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/seymour261105.html