OFFLIST Re: [lbo-talk] Divide and Conquer (This time in English: Spiegel onGermany/Near East)

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Mon Sep 18 20:10:14 PDT 2006

Angelus Novus wrote:
> I do not want to exceed the posting limit, so...

At this point, I have to assume that this "I don't want to exceed the posting limit" and then posting to the list is an intentional strategy that AN uses to thumb his nose at Doug's rules. I have a hard time believing that someone can repeatedly be so clueless about what the "to" line says in the email he or she is composing.

Miles