[lbo-talk] Re: Bush at 44%

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:57:08 PDT 2006

The press conference. My hands were shaking as I typed while watching that brilliant piece of theatre. Not out of rage, long past that, but out of fear. Once again these evil bastards get the tune just right. I got sorta de-kos'ed by the response to the press conference over there. No understanding of the American street at all, they thought it would hurt Bush.

For the first time since the beginning of the war, I heard political conversations at the tables in the restaurant last night. Discussing those crazy muslims bombing churches because the Pope said something. Unrelated, but it works so well with the tone of the press conference. And the whole Islamofacist thing made a great leap forward this week.

Not to mention our dear leader standing so close and confrontational and poking that much taller Matt Lauer in the chest. And did you see that cowardly commie Lauer poking the President back?

smooches paula