[lbo-talk] Night Watch

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Tue Sep 19 11:44:35 PDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 11:12:04AM -0700, Chris Doss wrote:

> How'd the movie do in the States (or anywhere outside
> the Russosphere)? Did it play in the art houses as
> foriegn films usually do?

It was distribtued by Fox Searchlight which is a fairly big studio. This lists the cities it played:

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/nwnd/showtimes/

It is also currently available as a Pay-Per-View from Comcast, our Cable TV provider on the East Coast near Philadelphia (I live in rural south eastern PA, Lancaster, Amish Country, west of Philadelphia).

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

-Buckaroo Banzai