[lbo-talk] Night Watch

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 11:58:57 PDT 2006

Matt:

It was distribtued by Fox Searchlight which is a fairly big studio. This lists the cities it played:

http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/nwnd/showtimes/

It is also currently available as a Pay-Per-View from Comcast, our Cable TV provider on the East Coast near Philadelphia (I live in rural south eastern PA, Lancaster, Amish Country, west of Philadelphia).

Matt

---

Thanks. Its got a pretty cool soundtrack too. The title song is by the rap group Del'fin. "Nochnoi dozoooooooor......." ;) They have a great video (for a different song) featuring the Giant Soviet Olympic Bear from the 1980 Olympics.