[lbo-talk] Re: Poor Pope's Service to Rabid Capitalism

EverYoung Global Intellectual Enterprises uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Wed Sep 20 08:48:21 PDT 2006

Poor Pope has got to prove his usefulness to capitalism/imperialism; he has to prove that Christianity and its organisations and institutions are of a great service to capitalism/imperialism and essential for prolonging its life. That is why the cry against Muslims, Islam and Muhammad. Capitalism/imperialism is in the deepest ever crisis. It needs to devastate the world and reconstruct it anew to give its capital boost--which is becoming defunct otherwise. ----- Original Message ----- From: "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> To: "LBO Talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:44 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Stratfor on the Pope