[lbo-talk] Re: Answer to Doug posted a Stratfor article on the Pope

EverYoung Global Intellectual Enterprises uttarbahini at enet.com.np
Tue Sep 19 22:28:48 PDT 2006

Why is it that the war between faiths is bulging at this period of history--why didn't it surge on hitherto? The crucial question needs to be answered in a scientific sociological context. Capitalism is rotten to its core in all the fields of socio-politico-cultural aspects. Capitalism/imperialism is in the gravest crisis ever. It must die or fight the Third World Idiotic War. That is what it is doing. It is fighting the Third Idiotic War--not outright, but Chapterwise. Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Afghan wars were the preamble to the Third Idiotic War--the first chapter of the war is being written currently in Iraq. The chapters to follow will be Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, India, China... The arrangement of the chapters will be according to the circumstances. The root questions will remain unanswered as ever. Why are Muslims the backward-most, ignorant-most... community in the world? Why are they still in the feudal and pre-feudal epochs in social history with capitalism and imperialism grafted thereon in a horrid mess?... And hence what is their real crisis? Professionalism and secularism comes from the development of capitalism. It is the world-trade that crowned the West with triumph over the feudal and pre-feudal non-sense. Iraq remained under embargo for more than a decade. Western bosses are the ardent enemies of industrialisation in the East/South--naturally, for how can they afford to lose their income and profits? Islamic word as well as the third world is in a devastating chaos therefore. The bourgeoisie, feudal lords and warlords can't understand anything about what is going on in the world and what the demand of the time is. How to survive and progress is hardly their concern;. they are ritualists and status-quoists. They just cling to the wealth and positions they have amassed or robbed from the public--and are akin to the dogs of the US bosses, that shower crumbs of bread on them. Capitalism has reached its ultimate saturation from which it can't grow any further--unemployment, poverty, hunger, famines, wretchedness, purposelessness of life, frustration, madness, and so forth will be the consequences of it--amidst over-production, high scientific achievements, exploration, etc. It must devastate many countries to rebuild them--it must kill billions of human beings to provide itself a little more space for breating. It must destroy the humanity itself to live a bit longer. Ramesh Bhat

----- Original Message ----- From: "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> To: "LBO Talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 6:44 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Stratfor on the Pope