[lbo-talk] re: holocaust denial, bill cosby, and good americans (was: Ahmadinejad will not speak at CU)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 11:34:11 PDT 2006

> Huh? Chomsky's blurbing books by lunatic anti-Semites? What's the
> blurb say exactly? And is it really a blurb provided by Chomsky or
> something appropriated by Shamir?
>
> Doug

You would have to ask the Noamster himself.This is the book Flowers of Galilee : the collected essays of Israel Shamir / Tempe, AZ : Dandelion Books, c2004 (Publisher as well for conspiracy theory books on 9-11, like this one which invokes The Protocols, Mossad and the Illuminati to explain 9-11, "Stranger than fiction : an independent investigation of the true culprits behind 9-11, " Albert D. Pastore, PhD.

I suspect it was written in the 90's before Shamir gave full vent to his views about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Jews killing Christ and that, "we should listen to the voices of those like David Duke, " on his shamirreaders list at yahoogroups. Where Jeffrey Blankfort is a frequent poster, http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20050704/014302.html

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2004/2004-January/000421.html

-- Michael Pugliese